From the Master has posted an excellent 6 part Videos of Babaji explaining various aspects about Shivyog Sadhanas like Sri Vidya, Durga Shaptashati, Healing, dos and donts for a Shivyogi. Some of the questions which Babaji has lovingly answered are as follows:
- Should Durga Saptashati should be done with aggression.
- Guidelines for a Shree Vidhya sadhak
- How one creates same vibes of shivirs in daily life.
- What if one goes into “deep sleep” during sadhana.
- Can Durga Saptashati be heard on an ipod while travelling.
- Can Durga Saptashati Sadhana be done in groups.
- Can Durga Saptashati be recited with uninitiated family members.
- Why Babaji prohibits doing Advait Shree Vidhya sadhana in groups.
- Whether initiation (deeksha) is required for Durga Saptashati Sadhana.
- Every shivir sadhana is different. Which one to be followed?
- Can one who wandered off the path get back on track?
- Babaji’s view about the web communications with sadhaks.
- About sadhana at divine places and Jeeva Samadhis.
- Any other sadhana other than Advait Shree Vidhya?
- Can Durga Saptashati be recited in areas of negativity.
- What happens in the places where Durga Saptashati is recited.
- Why Durga Saptashati/Shree Vidhya sadhana were kept in secret.
- In case of mispronounciation during recitation of Durga Saptashati.
- On people from India and abroad practicing Advait Shree Vidhya.
- How the sadhana of Advait Shree Vidhya helps one in life.
The Videos as follows:
A Must listen for every Shivyog Sadhak(actually for everyone also) as Babaji delves into many topics and explains the significance of every aspect of his teachings. Rejoice!!